Your First Massage
During Your Massage
What Our Clients Say About Us…
I enjoy relaxing Massage. I’m 4.5 months pregnant and this is the first time I’ve been Massaged on my side. It was very different but I really enjoyed the experience. I’m glad to be a member of the Massage Club!”
I used to get headaches every month, then I started getting Massages every month and I do not get headaches anymore!”
Beneficial Effects of Massage Therapy
Massage is the systemic manual application of pressure & movement to the soft tissue of the body, skin, tendons, ligaments and fascia. It encourages healing by promoting the flow of blood to lymph, relieving tension, stimulating nerves, and stretching/loosening muscles and connective tissue to keep them elastic.
A few benefits of massage therapy are:
- Reduces waste products like lactic acid and carbonic acid in muscles, preventing cramping and discomfort.
- Enhances the immune system and aids in recovery by increasing blood circulation.
- Acts as a mechanical cleanser by promoting lymph flow and eliminating waste and debris.
- Improves muscle tone, preventing atrophy due to inactivity.
- Specific techniques like Transverse Massage separate muscle fibers, prevent adhesions, and stretch connective tissue.
- The impact of massage varies based on the type and duration of treatment, providing either stimulation or relaxation.
- Enhances tissue metabolism.
- Boosts joint circulation and removes harmful particles from synovial fluid.
- An indispensable aid to physical fitness, unmatched by other health techniques.
Contact us today to reserve your appointment: